- I am dedicated to providing clients and patients with state-of-the-art soft-tissue massage and manual therapy for chronic pain, post-surgical rehabilitation, and neuromuscular pain problems.
- I have practiced in the Monterey area for the last 18 years.
- My goal is to continually evolve into a safe haven of well being for all, with the highest moral and ethical standards of service, quality, and integrity.
- I have received the highest level of education in my specialties.
- To maintain my high standards, I am constantly evaluating my services and participating in ongoing training with the leaders in bodywork education.
- Through personal service and a holistic approach, I continue to develop, in conjunction with the medical community, a resource center for soft-tissue pain relief and well-being.
- I will collaborate with your primary care physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, Pilates trainer, or sport coach to develop a comprehensive plan to support your process.
- By reducing pain, muscle spasms, trigger points, and sensitive tissues, your body will find homeostasis and restoration of function and mobility.
- Both elite athletes and weekend warriors will benefit from treatments that use a variety of deep-tissue massage, stretching, and specific, rehabilitative techniques that will get you back on the playing field faster and stronger.
- If you have soreness, tendinitis, and muscular strains I will work with you to develop a comprehensive rehabilitative plan that supports healing of your injury.
modalities | about | contact | schedule | directions | rates
Copyright© 2005 Jody Hutchinson, NCTMB
Website created by
Mearns Business Services